3 Male tom cats for rehoming -nuneaton area

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
katerob
New Cat Chatter

3 Male tom cats for rehoming -nuneaton area

Post by katerob »

3 male tom cats for rehoming. They cango togther, in a pair or individually.

1) Harley, age 5, mocca coloured, short thick haired, large, blue eyes.
2) Finley, age 5 (brother to Harley) long haired tabby, blue / green eyes. Is chipped, neutered and up to date vaccinated. Used to multi cat home and dogs. Is loving on his terms. Likes to be outdoors.
3) Lenny, age 2, black, yellow eyes, very volcal. Is soft natured- slightly skatty / shy. Is chipped, neutered and up to date vaccinated. Is very loving. Used to multi cat home and dogs.

all 3 have been brought up from kittens and if I really didnt have to rehome them, I wouldnt. I love them dearly and it makes me feel so so sad that I have ti do this.

I am in Nuneaton area. Please contact for any information.
these are not free, but will rehome for a small fee which will go to cats protection charity.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 3 Male tom cats for rehoming -nuneaton area

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;