Loving home needed for a black adult cat

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Miss cat lover
New Cat Chatter

Loving home needed for a black adult cat

Post by Miss cat lover »

I am all alone in a house but have my friend come and visit me in the morning to feed me and let me out then she returns on the night to get me indoors and feed me again and give me a bit of fuss. The reason why i'm alone is because at the moment my owner has gone into a nursing home and no one is sure whether she will be coming out to keep me company again. Im 13 years old but in good health...i've recently had my flea drops, cat flu jabs, worming tablet and even had a blood test to check my kidney function which turned out to be excellent. I'm used to being out most of the day and when I come home I really enjoy being fussed (I purr a lot).

If I do end up having to be rehomed do you think you could find a place for me.

Ps I've never been around children but that might be a new adventure for me and them so im keeping my paws crossed that you'll pick me to be your forever friend in a new forever home.
Signed Sooty the cat (Warwickshire)