Abandoned Kitten Manchester near Worsley

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
doormouse
New Cat Chatter

Abandoned Kitten Manchester near Worsley

Post by doormouse »

Very friendly and playful abandoned kitten desperately needs his forever loving home.

Sleeps in my shed and is very hungry. Loves to have some milk (I give him lacto free milk)

My cat doesn't like other cats in the house so I have a microchip cat flap.
I would take him but my cat is very solitary and protective of me and my cat's been agressive to the little kitten.

The kitten is very cute and lovable. Maybe about 6/7 months old. Likes to purr a lot and likes to have his belly tickled and rubbed. I think he's just glad to be out of the shed and into the warmth for a little while.. Poor thing.
Loves the red laser pen and other toys.

I would love to see him go to a family who will fuss over him and give him the attention he deservs.

If you think you can give this little chap a home please give me a call.
Iris
Thanks xx
Attachments
Aww cute..
Aww cute..
kitten.png (171.15 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
Purring like crazy..
Purring like crazy..
kitten 3.png (215.78 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
Tickle tickle tickle
Tickle tickle tickle
kitten2.png (222.24 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Abandoned Kitten Manchester near Worsley

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marla
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Abandoned Kitten Manchester near Worsley

Post by Marla »

Oh my goodness, he's gorgeous! How do you know he's abandoned and not simply lost? Have you checked whether he's neutered and chipped?

If introductions went OK, would you keep him? Some info on introductions and hierarchies here:
http://www.catchat.org/hierarchies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We started out with 2 cats and didn't intend to get more until we ended up adopting a local cat that was being neglected by a neighbour. We were surprised that our female cat who is extremely territorial outside the house was actually very tolerant of the newcomer once we'd done proper introductions. We put the new cat in the separate room, other people put the new cat in a cage. It did help that he wasn't aggressive towards our girls, but it still was surprising. We've gone on to adopt 2 more male cats after that and again she has been very tolerant.

If you still want to rehome him, please get him neutered first. A local rescue such as Cats Protection may be able to help with the cost.