Seeking a loving home for 2 twin 5 month old kittens

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Maggie
New Cat Chatter

Seeking a loving home for 2 twin 5 month old kittens

Post by Maggie »

I rescued 2 kittens from a neighbour's garden when they were about 1 month old as they were fending for themselves without their mother. They are brother and sister - Heidi and Titus. They've both been neutered, spayed, fully vaccinated, microchipped and are in great health. It took some time to get them used to humans, but they are now comfortable being near people, albeit they need patience and a gentle voice. They are so loving and fun and must stay with each other.

I want to keep them of course, but I already have 2 previously rescued cats who I also got when they were tiny tots - their mother died.

Its nothing but a joy to have the pleasure of seeing them all every day, but I am unable to integrate the 4 of them, given their age differences and my nervousness and lack of experience. However, if any of you know a way to do this I would rather keep them all for sure.

I would only let them go if anyone has the love and time for these 2, space and a garden for them to flourish and have a happy life.

Its really difficult for me to even post this as I truly feel I am letting them down, but the only thing I want for them is a happy home where they can be spoiled and loved - which they are now of course.

Thanks for reading
Attachments
Heidi at 5 months.jpg
Heidi at 5 months.jpg (4.35 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Titus at 5 months.jpg
Titus at 5 months.jpg (7.41 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Titus.jpg
Titus.jpg (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Heidi.jpg
Heidi.jpg (7.97 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Seeking a loving home for 2 twin 5 month old kittens

Post by Crewella »

Awwwww beautiful cats, good on you for helping them. If you do really want to give introductions a go, have a read of the Cat Chat advice page:

http://www.catchat.org/hierarchies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a motley crew of 5 older cats that have joined the household at various different times, and even though a couple don't much like some of the others, they have all found a way to get along and it's a harmonious home. Good luck! :)
Maggie
New Cat Chatter

Post by Maggie »

Hi Crewella,

That's great to hear that you've managed it. I will indeed take a look and see if I can get them together. I really don't want to let them go.

Thanks and good luck with your brood
littlelisa63
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by littlelisa63 »

Hi Maggie,
I had 6 cats, one was 21 (now passed away)2 are 11, 1 is 4 and the 2 babies (1 is sadly missing )are 1 & half...they were all introduced at different ages and I was petrified that they wouldn't get on, they didn't at first but I just persiviered with it as loved them all to bits, I used the feliway which I don't think worked, I just made sure that they each had loves, cuddles and playtime with me separately as well as together, it took a while but they all get on now they still have the odd squabble, and there is also a stray that comes around the neighbourhood and I let it in and there not bothered about it
Wish you all the luck and hope you get your wish and don't have to part with any of them