rehome a cat

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
narla
New Cat Chatter

rehome a cat

Post by narla »

can anyone help or advise I have a half Bengal cat 2 years old up to date with jabs and health checks and neutered that im looking to rehome as my 1 dog doesn't like her and wont accept her.she is very clean and gentle and loving must be a forever loving home
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: rehome a cat

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
narla
New Cat Chatter

Post by narla »

thank you ive read the page and am in contact with a rehoming cat center who are going to helpme and will do a home check if someone suitable comes along and I will keep narla here with me until then
joanne76
New Cat Chatter

Post by joanne76 »

I have 5 cats all.needing good loving homes. They are cats that I have taken in. They are indoor and outdoor cats. They are needing homes as I work full time and there is nobody around until after 10pm every evening.
Thanks
HelenaPatrick
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by HelenaPatrick »

Cat-FAQ wrote:Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yeah, that can really help! :D
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

That link works fine for me?