Beautiful Loving Kitten looking for a home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
craigdickinson
New Cat Chatter

Beautiful Loving Kitten looking for a home

Post by craigdickinson »

Hi All

It really saddens me to have to put my cat up for re-homing, I was hoping that it would not come to this but believe me, I am left with no other option.

I already have an older cat and we were hoping (since she's never had kittens) that she would take to "Oscar" but unfortunately that's not been the case. In fact its been the total opposite :(

We have had Oscar for 10 months, after my partner rescued him from a home where he was being neglected and picked on by the young children. We brought him home hoping that our older cat whom we are keeping, would take to him but its not been the case. They are always fighting and I am conscious of how much both of them can take.

"Oscar" is a lovely male cat - He has been neutered and would be ideal for any family (young or otherwise) who have the time to love him. He loves his cuddles and is very vocal when it comes to his food. He regularly goes outdoors and deserves someone with the TLC to provide a caring home.

He is approximately 18 months old and is litter trained and does not scratch (unless on his post) any of the furniture.

Please contact me for any other details needed, and or directions to come and see him.

We are in Burnley but would consider travelling to any would be owner to ensure he gets the home he needs/deserves.

Thanks

Please note, I have found a picture that looks like him, but I will be able to add his "true" picture in due course.
http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds ... crewe.html
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Beautiful Loving Kitten looking for a home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html
suelily
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Beautiful Loving Kitten looking for a home

Post by suelily »

I know how you feel. I had to let my wee cat go back to the rescue centre after 9 weeks as my resident cat kept pinning her down. She was so perfect in everyway and I miss her so much. Wasn't fair on her getting cornered and bullied all the time. I think the lady is going to rehome her in a pet free home so she can have peace as when she was in the rehoming place before, one of the other cats did the same thing to her.