3 indoor cats need short term home.... Urgently required.

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Lurcook
New Cat Chatter

3 indoor cats need short term home.... Urgently required.

Post by Lurcook »

I have recently been made homeless, and have 3 weeks where I am in limbo. I dont wish to give my cats up for rehoming I just need a short term resolution to my problem.... A roof over the cats heads. I can support the cats with food and litter and am willing to donate some money towards there up keep. I'm in the thanet area, and can get them to any area that is required!
MarySkater
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: 3 indoor cats need short term home.... Urgently required.

Post by MarySkater »

I'd be happy to take them, but I'm over 400 miles away in Dumfries, and you could probable put them in a cattery for 3 weeks, for less than the cost of bringing them here and fetching them back. I hope you can get an offer from someone in a more sensible location for you. Good luck,
Mary
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: 3 indoor cats need short term home.... Urgently required.

Post by MarkB »

Lurcook, Are you the person that Sharon at Thanet CP spoke to last week? - Sharon is my friend - I mentioned this thread to her this morning and she thinks you might be the person she spoke to last week. She said she found a cattery with space, but they couldn't take the cats unless they were vaccinated. She didn't hear back, so not sure.