temporary home needed for my cat

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
7bhoy
New Cat Chatter

temporary home needed for my cat

Post by 7bhoy »

i have recently been made homeless,,,,due to my landlord not paying the mortgage ,,,i left my home and am now staying at friends houses,,,my cat lillie who is approx 8 years old and neutered is still staying at the address and being fed by a neighbour,,i have tried all my friends and their friends to get someone to look after her until i can find a place,,i have just been admitted on the council waiting list due to a medical condition,,but they are telling me bit will be 6 to 12 months before i am housed,,i do not want to lose my cat as i love her dearly,,,i have just found this forum so i am hoping someone can help,,,it may be that i will have to rehome her forever,,this will break my heart,,but if it is the best for lillie i will do it,,now my neighbour is going to america,,i need to sort this out soon,,if someone could look after her for me it will mean the world to me,,,kevin
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: temporary home needed for my cat

Post by Crewella »

What a rotten situation, I'm so sorry, it might help to post whereabouts you/Lillie are?
7bhoy
New Cat Chatter

Re: temporary home needed for my cat

Post by 7bhoy »

lillie lives in se london,,,if there is someone who could help me i could bring her anywhere in se london or surrounding area,,kevin,,