West Yorkshire - Permanent Home needed for stray for young black neutered male

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Lullakitten
New Cat Chatter

West Yorkshire - Permanent Home needed for stray for young black neutered male

Post by Lullakitten »

I have been adopted by a stray smokey black male cat. Have 2 resident cats but decided to keep him, and have had him neutered and vaccinated and chipped. I don't know anything about his background and have taken introductions slowly, but despite this he keeps attacking my older cat, who is now even scared to come downstairs.

He's very loving and I'd love to keep him, but I think he needs to be an only cat, or with someone with the time and experience to integrate him into existing household. Vet confirmed he's probably about 1 year old. Very playful and loving on his own with me.

I hope someone can help, as I work long hours, am frequently away, and can't keep him seperated from other 2 indefinitely.

Any advice or offers of a new home are welcome. I can travel as far as necessary for the right home.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: West Yorkshire - Permanent Home needed for stray for young black neutered male

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html