Friendly, intelligent, fun cat urgently need home London

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
sammy88
New Cat Chatter

Friendly, intelligent, fun cat urgently need home London

Post by sammy88 »

Bonnie invited herself into my home 3yrs ago and refused to leave.
After several months of advertising I finally located the owner. Unfortunately she did not want Bonnie back because, having initially rescued her from a friend who was having a baby and unable to keep her,
she discovered that Bonnie did not get on well with her own 2 cats.
I contacted rescue centres but they were all full so I felt I had no choice but to keep her.

I am now moving and will be unable to take her with me.
Bonnie is a very friendly, intelligent cat. She sometimes will come for walks with me. She is very clean and will ask to go out. She also likes to play.

Can someone please give Bonnie a loving home?

I am based in N. London, near Southgate.
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Friendly, intelligent, fun cat urgently need home London

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

Have you contacted Battersea cats home or cats protection? Mayhew Animal Home also do the ho.e from home scheme. Why can't you take her with the move? I would but already have 4 cats :( x
sammy88
New Cat Chatter

Post by sammy88 »

Pinkglitter1 wrote:Have you contacted Battersea cats home or cats protection? Mayhew Animal Home also do the ho.e from home scheme. Why can't you take her with the move? I would but already have 4 cats :( x
Thanks for your help.

I can't take her with me because I don't actually have anywhere to go immediately, so will probably be staying in a hotel. I never wanted another pet because I knew I would be travelling and did not want to be tied down. However, I felt I would be letting her down if I had to leave her in a cat centre so I have done my best as an animal lover to look after her as long as possible. If I can't find her a home soon I am not sure what I can do.
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

Battersea are brilliant. Give them a ring on Telephone 020 7622 3626. Their aim is to never turn a cat away. Please find her a new home before you leave. Where in London are you? There are also many good local animal rescue places. However, give Battersea a ring first. They will certainly find her a new home. x
sammy88
New Cat Chatter

Post by sammy88 »

Pinkglitter1 wrote:Battersea are brilliant. Give them a ring on Telephone 020 7622 3626. Their aim is to never turn a cat away. Please find her a new home before you leave. Where in London are you? There are also many good local animal rescue places. However, give Battersea a ring first. They will certainly find her a new home. x
Thanks for your advice. I live near Southgate. If you know any good homing centres near there, please let me know. I will call Battersea if I can't find a local centre.
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

Celia Hammond may also be able to help...

I'm East London, if you are stuck for getting to Battersea I could always help you out...