Urgent Foster Home Needed!

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Penni
New Cat Chatter

Urgent Foster Home Needed!

Post by Penni »

:cry: Hi all I am desperately looking for a foster home for my two cats. I originally had their mum but she got knocked over just after having them and I raised them on little bottles and have had them for almost 10 years! I promised their mum who I loved dearly that I would always look after them but I now find myself in an awful situation and desperately need a home away from home for them. It will probably be for a good few months. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Berkshire area but I am willing to travel
Penni
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Urgent Foster Home Needed!

Post by Crewella »

I'm sorry to hear of your situation, but your best bet would probably be to find the list of shelters in your area and ring/email round asking if anyone can help. Some shelters might help out by taking the in at a cheaper rate than a cattery (some do this to help fund the recue cats) or they might know of a fosterer who might help. You'll need to be persistent, though, good luck!