Rehoming my timid cat (South London)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
tishtash85
New Cat Chatter

Rehoming my timid cat (South London)

Post by tishtash85 »

It breaks my heart to write this. I have a beautiful, but lonely 3 year old female calico cat called Pickle whom I'd like to rehome. She lives with my 6 year old boy cat and they get along well, but I work long hours and sadly she needs more attention than I can give her.

She has a lovely temperement and is very playful and friendly when you get to know her. She has a funny little personality, she absolutely loves asparagus (the only time I have ever heard her hiss is when i tried to take some away from her) She is a real lap cat (she follows me everywhere!), but she can be very timid at times and my long working hours stress her out. She really is only settled when I am around a lot and really loves human company and affection.

I am looking for someone who can provide her with all the love and attention she deserves and needs. She hasnt been introduced to a dog before, so I'd prefer to rehome her without other pets. She also loves children, so a family would be ideal. Ideally it would be great if she could be rehomed by someone who doesnt work long hours. She is an indoor cat mostly although she does sometimes like to sit on the windowsill or the doorstep.

I have a spare litter tray and some food I can provide.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Rehoming my timid cat (South London)

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html