4 Kittens need a home - Normanton on Trent NG23

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Waycurti
New Cat Chatter

4 Kittens need a home - Normanton on Trent NG23

Post by Waycurti »

We have found a stray cat in our stables with 4 kittens. We have her had her neutered and chipped and can look after her. We already have 4 cats so can't take on the kittens. If anyone can give a home to the kittens ? They are around 9 weeks, eating and drinking ok.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added area to title
Mrs Kane
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: 4 Kittens need a home

Post by Mrs Kane »

Could you give us a general location as to your whereabouts? :)
Waycurti
New Cat Chatter

Re: 4 Kittens need a home

Post by Waycurti »

Yes sorry normanton on Trent NG23
Mrs Kane
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: 4 Kittens need a home - Normanton on Trent NG23

Post by Mrs Kane »

I would recommend using this area of the site http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html to find a good shelter for the little ones. I'm sorry I don't really know your area otherwise I'd point out the shelters for you.

It's great that you've taken on the mama and neutered her also. Very forward thinking.
The kittens should be easy to rehome once they've been weaned. Please don't take them away from their mother until they are at least 8 weeks old. I prefer 10 weeks personally just to make sure.
All kittens have willing homes open to them because they are small, fluffy and adorable but I am glad you're doing the right thing by placing them in a shelter first. The people there will make sure the kittens go to the best forever homes and truly care about them 100%. Good on you!