Male cat sadly needs re-homing

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Natalie0114
New Cat Chatter

Male cat sadly needs re-homing

Post by Natalie0114 »

I am looking to re-home one male house cat (he has started going out), Rufus has been neutered and is fully fled and wormed and his jabs are up to date. He is around 5 years old, we haven't had him from a kitten, so not sure of his date of birth. Rufus has had an on and off problem urinating around the house for the past 4 years. We have tried everything from taking him to the vets to using Feliway Diffuser, but nothing seems to help long term.

The Vet has checked him out and he is in good health, they have said that re-homing may help him in the long run.

I have recently found out I am pregnant and this seems to have made him worse. I have come to point where I cannot cope; it is reducing me to tears and making me extremely upset and stressed, as it is happening more often.

He is a large cat that is very loving and enjoys attention, he does come and sit on you when ever he can.

Hope someone can help, thank you for looking.

I cannot attach a picture as they are too big, will happy send you one on request.
Last edited by Natalie0114 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Male cat sadly needs re-homing

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html