urgent home needed for Allegro

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
christine scott
New Cat Chatter

urgent home needed for Allegro

Post by christine scott »

Allegro is a beautiful male black neutered cat. He is around 6 years old and short haired. He moved in wanting to live with us some months ago but unfortunately our own cat Katie just will not accept him. All he wants is love and attention which I just cannot give him. If it wasn't for Katie he would be most welcome to stay as he is so affectionate..and I will miss him but Katie has to come first as it is really worrying her.
He used to live with a young couple who took on foster children and had three other cats so he obviously thought it was time
to find a quieter home ,with ME.
He needs a home away from main roads, preferably not a busy, noisy home.
We are just outside Ringwood, Hampshire. If you can help it would make Katie's life much easier....and mine !
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: urgent home needed for Allegro

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: http://www.catchat.org/rehome.html