Bereaved cat seeks new loving home Leeds/York

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Sammyj101
New Cat Chatter

Bereaved cat seeks new loving home Leeds/York

Post by Sammyj101 »

Hi
Wesley is 16 and lived with his owner who after a brief illness passed away. Wesley is no bother at all, he comes in and out with ease, doesn't scratch furniture and can be quite affectionate for an older cat. He needs a new home urgently as his owners house is now on the market and he will soon have to move out (I happily feed him twice a day but have valid reasons why he cannot permanently live with me) Wesley is black with a strip of white on his belly. There are pictures I can send if you are interested. I have explored lots of options but now am at a loss! Wes is fully upto date at the vets and was there as recently as March for a check up and is doing great for a cat of his age. Please take a chance on an older cat who has lost his owner! I am happy to drive Wes to you, any distance considered! Thank you
Last edited by Sammyj101 on Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Bereaved cat seeks new loving home Leeds/York

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

Bless. This is really sad. Have you had any interest? I would but I already have 4 cats and cannot take on anymore. Poor Wesley...x
Sammyj101
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sammyj101 »

None yet but it is early days, I am trying to advertise him, work full time and handle his owners estate (who was my father in law) it's all a bit much and Wes just needs some love now
Pinkglitter1
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by Pinkglitter1 »

Bless you. My sister has just moved from Leeds down to London. I would have persuaded her, but now she is in a flatshare. Good luck, such a lovely sounding boy will find a home xx
Sammyj101
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sammyj101 »

Thanks, just got a reply!yey! The person wanted to know if he was chipped so I rang the vets, turns out he is 16 and because he is 16 not 14 the interested person doesn't want him now! I hope he finds a new home soon!x