home for 2 lovely cats - just for a few months

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
ariame
New Cat Chatter

home for 2 lovely cats - just for a few months

Post by ariame »

HI

I will be traveling for a few months (end of July until the end of this year), and I am looking for a place for my two lovely boys - Freddie and Murko. Both are male, 3 years old They love each other, spend a lot of time sleeping and playing.

They are very easy going. They are mainly indoor cats, but it would be nice for them to have access to garden (at least for toilet).

I am based in London. Happy to provide all necessary things for cats and some food.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Maria 0789 5260 547
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: home for 2 lovely cats - just for a few months

Post by Jacks »

The most likely solution would be friends and family, but if all else fails, and depending on your pocket, some catteries do special rates for long term residents I believe. You would ideally need to find one where your two had a reasonable amount of space but at least (not one with little boxes) but at least you would know they were fed and played with daily.