Please Help! Must rehome two 3yo sibling cats by 23 Jun

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
BigL31
New Cat Chatter

Please Help! Must rehome two 3yo sibling cats by 23 Jun

Post by BigL31 »

As the title says I must rehome my two cats by Monday 23 Jun.

I'm moving home back to the US and must be out of my house on Monday. I just returned this morning from the US as my father in law passed away last Monday. Upon my return this morning I was informed I must be out of my house by Monday.

William is a silver tabby and his sister Kate is a tortoise shell. They are outstanding house cats and rarely have been outdoors. They are just slightly over 3 years old and are current on vaccinations. Both have been fixed so there will not be any littles running about.

They both do have gingivitis that needs tending to as I was just recently made aware of.

William is shy and hides most of the day but makes daily social appearances/visits after the children go to bed. Kate on the other hand is very friendly and loves attention. They're fantastic with kids of all ages as they have been raised with my six children and man-handled frequently.

They are going to be sorely missed and I pray they will find a very loving home.

I can provide pictures on request.
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: Please Help! Must rehome two 3yo sibling cats by 23 Jun

Post by MarkB »

You don't say where you are. Have you contacted all the local rescues? Sadly there is little chance of finding a home for cats on here as most people on here already have their full quota already.

You can find a list of local rescues here http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; most are overflowing, with waiting lists, but you may be lucky.

Please don't be tempted to post on 'Free to good home' sites as 'people' who want to use cats & dogs as bait for fighting dogs.

The best chance of homing is via friends & family.
BigL31
New Cat Chatter

Re: Please Help! Must rehome two 3yo sibling cats by 23 Jun

Post by BigL31 »

I've had a friend offer to help get them to the US and if it doesn't work out I've found them a good home.