Cat needing hime ASAP due to death of owner

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Millie moo
New Cat Chatter

Cat needing hime ASAP due to death of owner

Post by Millie moo »

I have just joined today I was given this site detail's BY CINNAMON TRUST. please move if ive put on wrong thread.

Looking for a home foster or adoption for a 7 Year old Friendly Tom Toby his owner passed suddenly on Monday this week leaving Toby. She has no family and Lived in housing association who will take the flat back in 2 weeks. Toby is a beautiful Tabby with white paws .Neutered vaccinated unsure at moment regarding microchip. and flea treatment up to date very well looked after and loved cat. he has lived with another cat but not with dogs or children. he is not a house cat but also does not stay out all night .

I have 2 rescue cats and on my vets and CP advice I am sadly unable to adopt him as my Tom cat suffers anxiety and wouldn't cope with the change or a new cat and my house isn't big enough to separate them .

Ideally foster or a quiet home with no dogs children and someone who is home quite often would be great for Toby as you can imagine he is sad and grieving him mum at the moment .

he is in Cheshire North west area .

any help be much appreciated as time is running out

Thank You
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Cat needing hime ASAP due to death of owner

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat