Feral kittens

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Winnie54
New Cat Chatter

Feral kittens

Post by Winnie54 »

feral boys.jpg
We are a small feral cat rescue in Stratford upon avon, and have two 4 month old male kittens looking for a quiet outside home. They are very timid, so would prefer them to go where there are no dogs. A small holding or someone with a big garden in a quiet area, in or around Stratford, would be ideal.
They have been neutered, flead and wormed today, and are adorable, and i hope i might have attached a photo!! :?
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Feral kittens

Post by Cat-FAQ »

We hope you can find a home for these cats very soon. If you would like additional help to find more good homes for cats in your care, please visit Cat Chat’s ‘Help for Shelters’ page here:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/shelt ... lters-help
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

What beautiful babies! Although they were born feral, at 4 months I don't think they are too old to become really domesticated. We took in a feral kitten who was deserted by her mum aged 4 and a half months. She was very, very timid but after time in a small bonding room she became really attached to the two of us, and now aged 6 she is loving and confident, and doesn't flee under the nearest surface when the doorbell rings. My step daughter has arrived from abroad, having never seen her and she's completely fine about it, coming to my husband for lap cuddles... I hope these precious babies get a good home and have happy, full lives. Thank you for rescuing them xx (Mum to 8 mismatched strays!)
Winnie54
New Cat Chatter

Post by Winnie54 »

Happy to say that these beautiful boys now have their forever home :)
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Aww that's grand, such sweet little guys, great news :D