Cat rehoming

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Percysdad
New Cat Chatter

Cat rehoming

Post by Percysdad »

I am looking for someone to take my white moggie called Percy. When I got him from MK Cats back in 2007 they reckoned that he was about nine or ten years old. I am separated from my wife and currently undergoing a divorce and Percy lives with her and she forever complains about him, as I can't afford a house to rent and it's very hard to get one that is pet friendly anyway.
I am considering early retirement this year and would like to retire back to Scotland and take Percy with me. Percy is at least 16 years old and cannot jump due to his bad legs. He is neutered and tagged and is such a friendly soul, in the years I've had him I've never had him spit at me or anybody in the house.
I would love to find him a carer until I make my decision on early retirement who can charge me rent for him (or if anybody has a room to rent that will allow Percy and myself to live there, that would be excellent.)
The other option open to me is not even worth thinking about as I am not willing to lose my best friend in the world.
If you live in the Milton Keynes area and can help me please contact me.

Thank you.
percysdad.