Looking for a forever home for my 2 foster cats

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Hettys_hat
New Cat Chatter

Looking for a forever home for my 2 foster cats

Post by Hettys_hat »

Hi

I currently have 2 foster cats who I am looking for a forever home for. They are currently in my home in Nottingham.

They are brothers called Cider and Bermuda. Cider is all black part for a tiny barely visible white patch on his chest, Bermuda is black/white, 3 white long stocking legs and 1 white paw, chest and muzzle are white as well. They both have bushy tails, love to play games with each other and have cuddles, in return you can have kitty kisses and little talks, especially from Bermuda who can be a little chatterbox at times when he wants you to do something. Cider has such beautifully soft fur, as they are brothers and get on so well with each other they need to be homed together.

They are just over a year old, both vaccinated, chipped, neutered, flea/worm treated, as they have come from a Cyprus rescue they also have the required pet passports.

They have their own FB page where you can see plenty of pics and videos, of the boys, playing grooming each other and being chilled out. http://on.fb.me/1iXOo9t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any questions etc, then pls contact me etc.