Temporary loving home needed

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Karen+Muis
Returning Cat Chatter

Temporary loving home needed

Post by Karen+Muis »

Dear .....,

I am looking for a temporary ( several months) residence and if need be permanent for my 15 year English grey. She has arthritis and is on meds. I am prepared to supply everything needed for her stay. So the only thing she needs is lots of attention. She is not used to other cats and is a big chicken, she has been beaten up by the neighbors cat in the past. She is fine with a dog.

The reason I am contacting you we are moving back to the UK after 20 years in Holland in June / July. To begin with we will stay with family and there are already 3 dogs and 2 cats. It will take us several months to get jobs which will decide where we settle. After which if you don’t mind I would love to collect her, however if she has settled and you want her to stay we can can then discuss it. A cattery is not really an option because she suffered when she has gone to them in the past.

I really hope someone can help as we had 2 houses on offer and last week they both cancelled 😪

Kind regards karen