2 beautiful cats looking for a forever home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
emma1986
New Cat Chatter

2 beautiful cats looking for a forever home

Post by emma1986 »

Hi all,

I hope someone can help - I am emigrating to Australia next month and after a lot of research and soul searching have decided it is fairer to my cats that they stay in the UK. Strict local rules which protect the local wildlife means that cats have to be kept indoors - something that my cats are neither used to nor would be very happy about! Aside from that I would be unhappy about putting them through the stress of a long haul flight followed by stint in quarantine. Believe me, if I had known this was ever on the cards, I would never have had the cats in the first place but as we all know, situations can change.

I have tried to rehome them with friends and relatives but there is no one suitable. Bauer (male) and Chase (female) were rescued by cats protection and rehomed by myself back in '07. The were around 5-8 months old when we had them so are around 8 years old. They are both tabby/white, neutered, chipped, vaccinated (boosters done April '14) and have passports. They are happy and healthy and loving and have always had the best of everything.

Please let me know if you need any further info or would like to come and see them - we are based in Mitcheldean, Glos GL17. A stable loving home is the most important thing to us. If we cant find one then they will be coming with us but as I say, I would rather them be rehomed if possible.

Thanks,

Emma
Attachments
bauer.jpg
bauer.jpg (57.15 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Chase.jpg
(133.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet