Re-Homing Temp or Perm help Urgently needed Surrey/London

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Gaily1
New Cat Chatter

Re-Homing Temp or Perm help Urgently needed Surrey/London

Post by Gaily1 »

Hi,
I am in the horrible place of needing to find a home for my two 5 year old Devon Rex Cats. Sadly i am getting divorced and from December will be faced with living in shared accommodation where i cannot take the cats.
I have exhausted options in term of friends to take them for a temporary period so have accepted i may have to give them up all together.

They are house cats have never been outside or to a cattery so they are a little sheltered but great characters and company but need a quiet home with no other pets and must not go outside.

Can anyone help me find by beautiful babies a home?

Thanks
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Re-Homing Temp or Perm help Urgently needed Surrey/London

Post by Kay »

Have you contacted this organization? http://www.rexcatclub.com/welfare.html
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello

I hope you find a way to keep your cats but there may be information on Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page should help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org
MrsZ
New Cat Chatter

Post by MrsZ »

Hi,
We might be able to help you.
We are looking to welcome a pair of felines to our household from early December. We lost the last member of our cat trio back in April and we are now ready for new ones to join.
Ours is an adult only household with one person working mostly from home (so plenty of company during the day) and have had cats for 20yrs+ . We are looking for a pair of cats, rather than just one. Location is in Bromley, Kent and this would be an offer of a permanent (forever) home rather than temporary.
The only thing is that the cats would have access to the garden once the summer is here.
However, if this is of interest, please get in touch for more details.