2 friendly cats needing a home - West Yorks

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Chris_Cook
New Cat Chatter

2 friendly cats needing a home - West Yorks

Post by Chris_Cook »

Hi all,

Due to allergies in the house hold; my 2, 5 and a half year old cats are needing a new loving home in the Yorkshire area. I have exhausted the links for shelters in my area and all are full with large waiting lists so I'm starting to get worried they won't find a new home before I move house. Both cats have a friendly personality and love cuddles. Alfie is a male, grey and white tabby who loves to sleep on you or to get under the blanket with you. Cleo is a female, brown tiger striped tabby (profile pic) who loves being stroked and will love you forever if you give her cheese. I got Cleo at 4 months old and she had previously had her tail amputated due to infection but this hasn't held her back and there have been no medical problems post operation.

Both cats are vaccinated, neutered, house trained with no medical problems.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: 2 friendly cats needing a home - West Yorks

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hiya,

I'm so sorry to hear you have to give up your cats. CatChat's rehoming page has good advice that may help you, as well as some information on allergies too: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

All the best!