TWENTY for 2020: Alfie & Ollie (Homed!)

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Ellie-G

TWENTY for 2020: Alfie & Ollie (Homed!)

Post by Ellie-G »

To mark Cat Chat's 20th Anniversary, our "Twenty for 2020" Campaign aims to find homes for the 20 most overlooked cats in rescue: https://www.catchat.org/twenty-for-2020

Number 15 on our campaign are...

ALFIE & OLLIE

Alfie and Ollie have been in the care of Lancashire Paws Cat Rescue for more than 2 years. They quickly developed a bromance and are now best buddies. Read more about them here: https://www.catchat.org/alfie-ollie
Attachments
alfie-ollie-450.jpg
Lisa-D
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: TWENTY for 2020: Alfie & Ollie (Reserved!)

Post by Lisa-D »

ALFIE & OLLIE are now RESERVED for a home!!

Please keep your fingers and paws crossed and we'll keep you updated!
Lisa-D
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: TWENTY for 2020: Alfie & Ollie (Homed!)

Post by Lisa-D »

We are thrilled to say that ALFIE & OLLIE are now HOMED!!!

Alfie and Ollie had been in the care of Lancashire Paws Cat Rescue for more than 2 years.

Thanks to your help, best pals Alfie & Ollie were seen on our campaign, and have found their perfect forever home.

A spokesperson for Lancashire Paws Cat Rescue told us: "I am overjoyed for these beautiful, quirky boys; I love them so much and I know their new owners will do the same and give them a fabulous, loving home. HUGE thanks to Cat Chat for all your support and amazing help."

When stunning tuxedo tabby Alfie and fellow glamour boy Ollie met at the rescue, they quickly became best pals. A bromance often takes years to develop, but not for these charming lads.

This dapper duo bonded in a way many of us yearn for - they truly are forever friends, and now they have their forever home... together.
alfie-ollie-homed-450.jpg