Attractive middle aged black & white domestic short haired cat needs a permanent quiet home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Yorkie000
New Cat Chatter

Attractive middle aged black & white domestic short haired cat needs a permanent quiet home

Post by Yorkie000 »

Hi there

I rescued a poorly stray cat 5 weeks ago and he was in a real state. A matted brown muddy ball with tape and ring worms and fleas and dermatitis, but now a black and white Hanson fella. Now litter trained and eats out of bowls and loves his bed.

The vet thinks he's 5/6 middle aged. I think a little older. He never jumps up anywhere and just wants a quiet warm home.

He's very affectionate and just wants stroking and gently combing as much as possible. He's timid and looks down mostly, but loves humans and needs someone home alot he can trust.

Please help me find him a permanent home.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Attractive middle aged black & white domestic short haired cat needs a permanent quiet home

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Thank you for caring for this cat.

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page, the information there might help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

Hope that helps.