Home needed - Dinnington Sheffield 11 year old cats

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
KATETEA
New Cat Chatter

Home needed - Dinnington Sheffield 11 year old cats

Post by KATETEA »

Hi,
It's with a really really heavy heart that I have to do this, but needs must. I love animals and have 5 cats, and I've had them all since they were babies. After I had my little boy 3 and a half years ago, it became pretty obvious fairly quickly that he was terribly allergic to them, runny eyes, coughing and rashes, so I had built a large shed outside that was insulated, carpeted and fully kitted out for my furbabies. My cats are all fab so I didn't want to let them go, they bring other cats home for tea, are good with kids and dogs, and they've all got their own crazy personalites.

However, I'm moving house. My older cats Jinx and Posey (11) don't like being outside anyway, but moving them to another house and making them live outside in a new area, really worries me, I can't imagine how awful it would be for one of them to get hurt, run over etc etc, so I've decided to rehome them. Ideally with someone they can just chill out with and watch tele with. They don't need to go together, both of them prefer people to cat company.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. My local shelter recommended this website.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Home needed - Dinnington Sheffield 11 year old cats

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page, the information there might help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org