Home Needed Inverclyde - Scotland

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Lollyjackson
New Cat Chatter

Home Needed Inverclyde - Scotland

Post by Lollyjackson »

Hello everyone hope you are all well and keeping safe?

This is a very difficult post to write and even tougher situation to be in. I have two of the most loving and beautiful cats and they are 8 years old. They are both house cats and have brought us such joy over the years. Ace and Raven.
We are moving home to live with my mother who has a disability and even though she loves the cats too, they will prove to be a trip hazard for her. We are having to move to help her and unfortunately in this circumstance she has to come first. It’s very very difficult.
They have always been indoor cats and are very loving. The kind of cats that are wanting to be in your knee lie on you when you are sleeping and have you give them lots of love. They have to stay together and although they don’t always snuggle into each other they would be lost otherwise. They are small cats and don’t do the human food thing as I’ve tried to be very strict about that. Raven, who is a black cat has a problem with over grooming so the poor soul, at some times of the year she looks a little bald on her legs and tummy and Ace has long her hair - they are both of non specific bread but he is reminiscent of a Maine coon mix and she a short hair. I love these little amazing cats so much and I am sad that we have to say goodbye to them but to find them a wonderful home would make that just a little bit easier. I hope to hear from you guys soon , Lesley
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Home Needed Inverclyde - Scotland

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi,

I'm really sorry you're having to rehome your cats. It definitely sounds like a tough decision to make. I've put a few links below which I hope will be useful to you:

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/direct-rehoming-cat