Home offered for indoor cat for experienced owner- Richmond, London but happy to travel

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Bethano76
New Cat Chatter

Home offered for indoor cat for experienced owner- Richmond, London but happy to travel

Post by Bethano76 »

Hi all,

I'm hoping to rehome an indoor cat. I'm an experienced cat owner and currently have an 18 month old, male called Griff. He is also an indoor cat, so I'm used to securing my flat. I don't have a balcony for a catio but I do have big picture windows overlooking the Thames Path, so lots of bird and squirrel viewing from the cat tower.

Griff is neutered and fully vaccinated, plus I have an amazing cat only vets within walking distance. Although I do get some odd looks and some very excited children when they see me walking along the South Circular with a cat in a backpack carrier.

I work flexibly post-pandemic, so I'm home the majority of the week now. I'm the only person in my flat and usually only have adult visitors, no children.

I don't mind whether it's a male/female cat or a particular colour or breed. A younger cat may be better given Griff is 18 months. He's quite timid but loves to play, so an older cat looking for a quieter life may not tolerate this.

I have a car so would be happy to travel to a rescue. I'm registered with most charities in my area that don't stipulate gardens but indoor cats in London are in big demand.

Happy to consider an over-looked cat that can live with other cats.

Bethan
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Home offered for indoor cat for experienced owner- Richmond, London but happy to travel

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi there,

The following links on the main Cat Chat site might be useful for you, if you haven’t already seen them:
See Cats Needing Homes near you here: https://www.catchat.org/adopt
Find your local rescue & rehoming organisations here: https://www.catchat.org/shelters

Hope that helps.