Home now given

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Missmyangel

Home now given

Post by Missmyangel »

Thank you.
Last edited by Missmyangel on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Looking for a life long friend - Preston, Lancs

Post by Westiegirl »

Hello, I have a gorgeous ginger puss who needs a loving home. He is called Perdy and is a cuddle monster. He is neutered and vaccinated and loves his food - his main objects are food, cuddle, sleep! He is just not getting my attention because of my black cat and my dog demand more. Perdy loves outdoors, is litter trained and I can give you a photo if you text on 0772 1188542. I live in Liverpool. I want to find a home where Perdy can be a special cat and loved to bits.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Westiegirl »

:?: Hello, are you serious about looking for a cat? I have offered you my lovely Ginger Perdy or a part Siamese but have not had a word. Please respond. I only live in Liverpool.
Missmyangel

Post by Missmyangel »

Westiegirl wrote::?: Hello, are you serious about looking for a cat? I have offered you my lovely Ginger Perdy or a part Siamese but have not had a word. Please respond. I only live in Liverpool.
So sorry, just seen your posts. We have now adopted from our local animal shelter. Please keep trying to home your lovely cats to a good home, we would have them all if we could. So sad to read about your situation, and know you must want the most loving homes you can find for your beloved pets.

Please do contact more animal shelters, even some catteries will take animals when shelter are full. In your situation an animal shelter, RSPCA should help. I hate to think that you won't be able to home them all.

I will pray for you and hope all your cats get the loving home they deserve.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Westiegirl »

Thank you for your prayers for my cats. Hope your new one settles in and enjoys being fussed!