Home offered for two kittens - Hampshire

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
InfinitySeven
New Cat Chatter

Home offered for two kittens - Hampshire

Post by InfinitySeven »

I'm looking for two kittens to come and live with me in Fleet, Hampshire.

Ideally, we'd love one to be a ginger boy, but that's not essential!

I work from home, so I'm around all the time. Only two other pets - geckos, in cat-proof vivariums, and high up.

I'm quite experienced with cats, having grown up with 9. I used to foster expectant mothers until they had kittens and the kittens were rehomed, before I moved.

DP hasn't had kittens before, but loves cats.

If anyone knows of any, I'd love to hear about them! I'm expecting a wait until kitten season, though.
Eliz+Cats
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Home offered for two kittens - Hampshire

Post by Eliz+Cats »

Hi, I don't know if these kittens are still available but it may be worth a look....
http://www.happycatsrescue.co.uk/happyc ... mes.html#9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Eliz
safeandsoundac
New Cat Chatter

Post by safeandsoundac »

Hello
We have 6 kittens available for adoption if you are still looking? We are based in Fleet and cover the local area.

One litter of 4 at 9 weeks old, and another 2 kittens are 8 weeks old. Please email us at [email protected] if you are interested.

Home check and adoption fee apply.

Clare Burch
Safe and Sound Animal Care
pink
New Cat Chatter

Post by pink »

I am amazed that you haven't had any replies. There must be lots of cats in your area looking for a home. I am in Kent, so not familiar with which ones are local to you.