Home in North London

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
suraheg
New Cat Chatter

Home in North London

Post by suraheg »

Hello!

I am a Registered Veterinary Nurse, and I'm looking to rehome two kittens or two young cats.
I live in North London, with my boyfriend in a flat.
I work in a busy animal hospital in NW London, but we don't get many strays in. (fortunately for cats, unfortunately for me!)
We would prefer a grey or ginger but we're not that focused on colour.
If you know of any needing a loving home, please contact me.

Thank you :D
Bumble_34
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home in North London

Post by Bumble_34 »

Hi, I'm new to this website as it was recommended to me by Cherrydown vets - We're moving in approximately 3 weeks time and have 2 cats we are unfortunately able to take with us. They are sisters - one black and one tortoise shell - approximately 1 and a half years old - both spayed.The black one is slightly timid due to early veterinary appointments as we thought there was something wrong with her digestive system and she wasn't eating and was so skinny and wasn't playing like any normal cat. Turned out she had a severe tooth/gum infection which has now been fixed and she's now doubled her weight and eats really well :) She would suit someone who doesn't have kids as I think she would adapt to a quieter environment and would obviously want to keep her with her sister who is very playful and also eats well :) Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you
sparks96
New Cat Chatter

Post by sparks96 »

Hi

I have a rescue cat and needs a home he is a year old and is very friendly, he does not get on with other cats and is white with black markings and i also live in north london near highbury and islington. He is neutered and is a stray and no one wants him and hasn't owned him.
lisaboyd9
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by lisaboyd9 »

Hi I'm Lisa
I have a beautiful white female 8 yr old cat-Minnie -looking for a loving home? Unfortunately I am moving and am unable to take her.

You can call / text me on 07872469517 x
Madhu
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Madhu »

Hi, I have 2 abandoned brothers. One ginger tabby other black. They sleep in shed I make it as warm as possible but they'd really love to come indoors. However I have my own cat. I live in Harrow. Please contact me 07394441160.