Home offered to older cat - North Notts

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Gingibobs
New Cat Chatter

Home offered to older cat - North Notts

Post by Gingibobs »

We have been trying online to find a local rescue centre near Retford, North Notts with little success. We would love to adopt an older cat asap. Can anyone help?
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Home offered to older cat.

Post by Kay »

have you checked out the Notts rescues listed on this site?

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/notts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gingibobs
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home offered to older cat.

Post by Gingibobs »

We have looked at all the links on your site and tried the ones in striking distance. We would really like to adopt from a smaller rescue centre if possible but either these are not on your site or they have no older house cats.
pwfc
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home offered to older cat - North Notts

Post by pwfc »

Hi there,

I've just posted this – http://www.catchat.org/felineforum/view ... =11&t=2185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you're willing to open your home to two lovely older cats instead of one then I'd love to chat. Thanks.
Cat Rescue UK
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Cat Rescue UK »

I've got 2 cats that are going to be hard to home because both are black and white (not to behomed together) both are approx 5 years old (one could be older as he's a stray) and I'm in Notts, if you could bear these in mind?

http://www.catrescue.uk/category/cats-for-adoption/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p.s I'm a small rescue despite the name!
cusackcat
New Cat Chatter

Post by cusackcat »

Hi, I am about 30 mins from Retford and am a small private rescue; I have a lovely 6 year old black female, speyed and chipped who needs a furever home. She is very loving and affectionate and gets on great with other cats, purrs like a motorbike!

She came to me after her owner took her to the vet to be pts even though the vet confirmed she is perfectly healthy; luckily they persuaded him to sign her over to them.

Please let me know if you are still looking and would like more information on this gorgeous cat.

Thank you.
Dottydot
New Cat Chatter

Post by Dottydot »

Hi. We have a beautiful 8yr old female domestic cat looking for a new home (really cute face. I dont know much about cats but i'd describe her as tabby in her colouring). She's happiest indoors snoozing on the windowsill or her cat stand (included) She came to us in june last year when my brother in laws boss moved to scotland. My brother in law asked if we'd take her in while he found her a new home, but we still have her. She's a good natured cat, house trained, neutered and up to date with everything. Shes a lovely cat and likes being around adults but our 2 young children have both been scratched by her as shes trying to dominate them. We feel she would be better suited to a quieter home with an adult owner, rather than a family home. She has such a pleasant nature and you can see shes not nasty. its a shame our children don't want her around as she deserves a loving forever home. We're less than 30 minutes away near worksop. She also has a few toys but doesnt really fuss over them much now shes older.