Looking for a house cat (east london)

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
suzw100
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Looking for a house cat (east london)

Post by suzw100 »

Hello,
I'm looking for an indoor cat in east london.
I would like one which is already a house cat, and is litter trained.
I'm not too fussy about gender or age.
I work full time, but will be around evenings and weekends. I think cats are usually okay on their own during the day?

thanks!
Suzanne
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Looking for a house cat (east london)

Post by shazxx50 »

Hi, check the catchat home page, you can put in your area and see which homing centres are nearby
good luck finding your new forever friend
sharon
EastAnglian
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by EastAnglian »

Hi Suzanne

Are you still looking?

I need to rehome a 7 year old female house cat through no fault of her own. She's a lovely girl but quite nervous and is being bullied by my other cats- she could live with another docile cat but she can't cope with my three monsters. She's a sweet, quiet girl - black and white - and is in good health and up to date on all shots etc. Ours is a very loving home and this is heart breaking, but ultimately if the cat's not happy, the cat's not happy, and our place is too small to give her enough sanctuary from the big boys.

Very happy to provide more information and pictures if you're interested. Please get in touch.

P.S. I am in East Anglia (as the name suggests) but I will drive across country for the right home, so location is no problem for me. My only concern is getting a good, quiet home.
suzw100
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by suzw100 »

Hi,
Yes, i'm still looking. I would love to see some pictures?
My email is [email protected]

thanks
Suzanne
EastAnglian
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by EastAnglian »

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I was away for work Wednesday through last night! I have to catch up with a few household bits (e.g. litter trays!) but I will email you later today. I didn't want you to think I had forgotten!