Lovely Home requires cats Watford/ Bushey

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Hazel08
New Cat Chatter

Lovely Home requires cats Watford/ Bushey

Post by Hazel08 »

Hello all :)

We have a lovely home that is sorely missing having cats!

We have a quiet house with no other pets / children & a lovely medium sized garden that is fenced.

We are looking for preferable 2 female cats that are happy to be indoor cats with access to the garden when they wish. Having recently lost our 2 previous cats to old age (18 & 19years) we where hoping to have cats that where below 9 years old.

If you have any questions please do ask.

Best regards

Charlotte & Russell.
sue999
New Cat Chatter

Re: Lovely Home requires cats Watford/ Bushey

Post by sue999 »

Hi
I have a very young mother cat and her beautiful 4 month old kitten desperate needing rehoming.
Both fully house trained, go out in garden
Both spayed and up to date with all vacinations and insurance
Currently in Bushey

Are you still looking?

Kind regards

Sue
Hazel08
New Cat Chatter

Post by Hazel08 »

Hi Sue

Yes we are still looking...Do you mean that they go out in the Garden rather than in the litter tray as we don't have a cat flap ?

Could you tell me a bit more about them, do they get on ok, what is their temperament like, do you think they will be happy being indoors...do you have any photos
Kind regards

Charlie
sue999
New Cat Chatter

Post by sue999 »

Hi Charlie,

The mum cat is called Lunar and the kitten is called Po, they both have lovely temperaments, Po is hilarious and fearless and loves attention and affection. Lunar is also lovely, a very kind young cat, really gentle.

The are mum and daughter so get on beautifully. My sister had two rag doll cats and one passed away, we thought that her remaining cat Maisy would get on with Lunar and Po but she absolutely hates them and consequently Mum and kitten are currently confined to the conservatory.

They have been going out in garden, supervised by my sister and always come back to call, but are fully litter box trained too.

I do have photos on my phone, i dont mind sending but cant upload on here for some reason.

Sue
sue999
New Cat Chatter

Post by sue999 »

ps, my mobile is 07787 538743
Hazel08
New Cat Chatter

Post by Hazel08 »

Hi Sue

I've just text you so you have my number :-)

They sound like lovely mews!
Sarhun
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sarhun »

Hi
I have a very healthy 9 year old male. I rescued him from Miami USA as a kitten. He has always been an indoor cat but goes out in enclosed gardens or on a long leash.
I am not looking to rehome him but need a foster family for 6 months throughout which I shall take him away for a few days each month.
I'm moving into a Co living place as it's my only option currently after recently been made homeless.
He has travelled with me in the USA and Canada and we have a very strong bond. My only other option is a cattery but I think this won't be healthy for such a long period of time.
He's very well behaved and sweet natured. He gets along with other cats.
If this is something you might consider I'd be glad to hear from you.
Thanks for reading.
Sarhun.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Sarhun, just to warn you that this is a UK based forum, so might not be of much help in your circumstances?
Madhu
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Madhu »

Hello, I have 2 brothers. One black other ginger tabby. They are outdoor toilet trained. Very playful. Both gentle. I have an older female. They have to sleep in the shed which I make as warm as possible. Both were abandoned when owner moved away. I live in Harrow. They would both love to live indoors with humans out of the cold. Please contact me. 07394441160. 02037127133.