One or two House cats wanted City of London

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Christo
New Cat Chatter

One or two House cats wanted City of London

Post by Christo »

We can offer a home to one or two House cats. Urban setting. Experience of diabetes in cats and three legged cats but open to considering any problems as long as they are happy indoors and can enjoy an open tread staircase.
Retired couple with trusted cat sitters when away
ecavan
New Cat Chatter

Re: One or two House cats wanted City of London

Post by ecavan »

Hiya
We have to rehome a house cat as we are moving to Australia for work. Your set up sounds perfect for her. She's 12 with a few minor health issues. She's very friendly, loves cuddles and attention and dribbles when really happy! Let me know if you're interested to find out more. We are very sad to have to give her away.
Emma
Sarhun
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sarhun »

Hi,
I am looking for a temporary foster home for my very precious 9 year old cat from Miami.
I recently had housing issues and became homeless due to some unfortunate circumstances. I am moving into a Co living place on November 20th because of this and it is strictly no pets.
It is for 9 months and I hope to be able to visit him and take him away for at least a few days each month.
He is very healthy and affectionate, good natured, well behaved and clean. He's an indoor cat who goes out sometimes on a leash. He gets on with other cats.
My only other option is a cattery but am not keen for such a long period of time as he is used to being my first priority :(
If this is something you would consider I'd be very grateful to hear from you.
Thanks for reading.
Sarhun
Christo
New Cat Chatter

Post by Christo »

Please note this offer is now closed