Looking for kitten Wolverhampton

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
JG75
New Cat Chatter

Looking for kitten Wolverhampton

Post by JG75 »

We can offer a loving home to a kitten. We live in a quiet cul de sac in Wolverhampton. We have 2 children ages 4 and 10 who are desperate for a kitten to love and care for.

I have been looking on local shelter sites and I am amazed how hard it seems to be!

Am contemplating looking for a breeder as it feels this this would be easier but it’s a shame as we could offer a lovely home for a rescue kitten.
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Looking for kitten Wolverhampton

Post by Ruth B »

Have you tried The ARC, the Ashmore Rescue for Cats, I know Sally normally has kittens, but it is a bit the wrong season for it. It is listed on the Cat Chat Shelters list or she has a Facebook page. There are normally far more cats and kittens available than listed so it is worth contacting her and asking, be warned she runs it all herself so can be very busy at times, but persevere. Once a home check has been completed you can go over and chose a kitten and if it is ready to leave then you can take it with you rather than picking one and having to wait to get it.

There is a charge of £75 per cat or kitten, but it does come health checked, de wormed and de fleaed and neutered or spayed.

Good luck in finding one.