Home offered to male long hair or pair

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Need a cat to love
New Cat Chatter

Home offered to male long hair or pair

Post by Need a cat to love »

I have been looking via rescues for a cat, but am turned down at each occasion.
I live in a parish within STROUD South Cotswolds but fronting on to a road that is sometimes busy although it is a 20 mph zone.
There are several other cats in the same environment and no accidents in the three years that I have been here.

I do not wish to have a kitten.
I do want an older, mature, five plus cat.
I like big long haired toms. I have had a Main Coon tabby in the past, and a L H ginger tabby.
Both lovely boys.
I enjoy grooming and have time to do so.
I would also consider a bonded pair.

Although the front of my house faces onto a road, the side entrance leads to gardens, mine and others and across one garden to fields, mostly sheep. Plenty of room to roam if wishing to, and lots of hunting opportunities.
A city or town stray, road savvy would be ideal.

I want an older affectionate cat who likes to be picked up and cuddled. He would have the run of my cottage but would be kept inside at night, hopefully choosing to sleep with me.
I live alone, am in my mid seventies, female, and want a loving companion.

Colour preferences : Tabby and white : Tabby : black and white : grey, grey and white :
Ginger, ginger and white :
Or a British Blue.
Cookie69
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home offered to male long hair or pair

Post by Cookie69 »

Hi i have a long hair cross rag doll male cat he's approx 4 yrs old he is black with reddy tones in his fur very affectionate used to children. I'm having to rehome him and another ginger and white male cat due to personal reasons beyond my control. I'm looking for a special home for them they can be separated.