Home offered to 2 sibling kittens after Xmas

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Jude
New Cat Chatter

Home offered to 2 sibling kittens after Xmas

Post by Jude »

We live in North Herts, dont mind travelling a reasonable distance, we will be looking for 2 male sibling kittens, non-pedigree about 9-10 weeks old in the middle of January. Not looking for long haired, preferable ginger, ginger & white, or tabby.
Kittens that have been vaccinated and vet checked and don't mind this showing in the cost.
Can pay £100 + for the kittens we think will get on with Bill who is our 7 year old very laid back male.(Who wouldn't).
We have had kitten/cats as pets for many many years, only recently lost our gorgeous ginger and white 7 year old male Bob, we think in a road accident, but its a long sad story and his brother Bill is still stunned and still grieving after almost 4 months.
We would like to bring some happiness into Bills life and give him back his playful side, hes such a loving, gentle cat, Im sure hed love some playmates.
So if you have a cat who you think will have suitably aged kittens in January keep Bill in mind, thanks for reading, didn't mean for it to turn into a book!!!
A cat who is about to have kittens, they will be just about the right age towards the end of January. We want to get this right for Bill and for new kittens (and us) and would like to visit new kittens when that is possible.
Please get in touch if you have those 2 special little furry babes!!
Many thanks
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Home offered to 2 sibling kittens after Xmas

Post by Cat-FAQ »

The following links might be useful for you, if you haven’t already seen them:
Cat Chat’s ‘Cats Needing Homes’ section: https://www.catchat.org/shelter_centre
Our current list of shelters with kittens is here: https://www.catchat.org/overlooked/inde ... pt-kittens
Or, find your local rescue shelters here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland
Hope that helps.
chickencatlady
New Cat Chatter

Re: Home offered to 2 sibling kittens after Xmas

Post by chickencatlady »

Hi, I have 2 male sibling older cats in need of rehoming. They are about 7 years old. I've had them since birth, they were born to a wild cat mother and have become semi domesticated over the years. I used to live in the country and they would come in for food and then roam free. One can be stroked. Sadly last September I had to move home to a much smaller house, I already have an older cat who is 12 and the smaller house is just not working. The cats are stressed and I now need to rehome the brothers. They are both neutered. I'm in Hampshire. One is ginger, one tabby. Is this of interest? As long as they are going to a good home I'm not looking for any money for them, just that they are happy.