How to cheer myself up after my cats death?

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
bengalsmeow
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

How to cheer myself up after my cats death?

Post by bengalsmeow »

:cry: *Sigh* my cats death was a mistake, the fox certinley did NOT kill fifi, That is what we believe.

I think she either got hit by a car (since she had a dent in her waste and bite marks on her tail) and then the fox came round and thought 'oh look a yummy meal' and went and dragged her to the wall that separates me and my neighbours.

OR

The fox got fifi and dragged her across the road and the car hit her since the fox was carrying her from her tail then ran away which is not very realistic because how did she end up next to the wall? maybe crawled back? :(
Grace56
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: How to cheer myself up after my cats death?

Post by Grace56 »

I am very sorry about Fifi; however, perhaps you could have warned readers about the content of your post. I don't think speculating on how she died in this much graphic detail is likely to cheer you up. Try to concentrate on her life and your memories of her, not the manner of her death.

There are many web sites and books available about dealing with pet death. Have a look on Amazon for books, and Google 'Help With Pet Loss' for a list of sites.
bengalsmeow
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: How to cheer myself up after my cats death?

Post by bengalsmeow »

Certainly,

im so over the top about this.
I'm getting over it though, but when my mum and dad say think of the happy times with her i get ever so upset so i try not to think to much :/ thanks for the advice! :)