FELIWAY

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
NO NAME
New Cat Chatter

FELIWAY

Post by NO NAME »

Do these plug in diffusers too help cats emotions, security and behaviour really work?

Has anyone tried them? If so what were the results? Do you recommend them?
OR are they a waste of money?

:thanks:
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: FELIWAY

Post by booktigger »

It depends on the cat, I've had some where it worked, and some where it didn't - I couldn't live with Lucy without Feliway though. I get mine off Amazon, it is the cheapest place at the moment, although Zooplus is sometimes close.
NO NAME
New Cat Chatter

Post by NO NAME »

THANKS.. I guess I will just have to try it and see
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Mollycat »

I don't find Feliway particularly effective,, plus i don't like the faint burning smell. When I have to I use Pet Remedy, I like the smell though it's not everyone's idea of nice and it diffuses at a lower temperature so I feel safer without the burning smell.

As for effectiveness, I think it helps a bit, but I see huge positive results with reiki for 3 different animals, including one my neighbour's cat that was attacked by a dog and lost a leg, and my own extreme anxious cat who has changed beyond recognition.
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by booktigger »

I was given some Pet Remedy by someone who couldn't stand the smell, and neither could I!! Seems to be valerian based, which can be a strong smell. never notice a faint burning smell from the Feliway diffusers.