Kittens vomiting/pooping yellow liquid: no vets available: help needed

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
4444x
New Cat Chatter

Kittens vomiting/pooping yellow liquid: no vets available: help needed

Post by 4444x »

Kittens vomiting/pooping very light yellow liquid (image is too big to attach). I live in an underdeveloped country so no vets are available. I'm not sure what to do, can anyone help?
They were initially eating fine, mostly wet food or boiled chicken with dry food. They were on a free feed diet, then 3-4 times a day. Then they started losing appetite, went about 12 hours without eating and then only ate tiny bits of wet food. Water intake is normal though.
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Kittens vomiting/pooping yellow liquid: no vets available: help needed

Post by Mollycat »

What age are these kittens and is the same colour liquid coming out of both ends? I'm not clear from your post if they are doing both or if you are unsure which end it's coming out of.

In weight, how much chicken and how much dry food - roughly - like, about the same, or just a few biscuits and mostly boiled chicken, or the other way around? Was it a balanced meal of chicken with a source of calcium and some skin and organ meat, or prime chicken breast? Is their mother there, are they fully weaned? Do they go outside, could they catch an infectious disease, are they vaccinated, could they eat something they shouldn't eat? I'm sure you have googled already but just vomiting yellow liquid has a long list of possible causes ranging from nothing to life-threatening and I'm not sure what we can do without a vet.