Felini Renal

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Felini Renal

Post by Mollycat »

Hi folks, getting desperate!

Searching for Felini Renal supplement

Molly is having more real meat which is helping her weight and general health and wellbeing but she won't eat liver, kidney or anything else to make a complete balanced food out of muscle meat. Felini completes and balances and the Renal version is zero phosphorous. I am running out and can't find it anywhere, except direct which won't post to the UK for some strange reason.

Does anyone know where I can get our paws on it in the UK? I really do not need to take steps backwards as Molly is 15 and doing so well.
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Felini Renal

Post by fjm »

It is available on Amazon.de but only, as far as I can see, for delivery in Germany:
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Felini-Renal ... C55&sr=8-5

Do you know anyone living there who could forward it? Any CF members who could help?
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Felini Renal

Post by Mollycat »

Just waiting for definite confirmation but a kind lady at Felini says they should be able to send at a price, because postage and duty costs are high. We did ask a friend in Belgium but the cost on onward transmission is ridiculous. That said needs must and Molly needs so I must. Fingers crossed.