Animal Communicator

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
notjustacat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Animal Communicator

Post by notjustacat »

First apologies to Julie and Barney as this is a spin off from their post. Sarah T1 mentioned animal communicators. Is there such a person in the UK?. Although Cheyenne has come a long way in her first year with me. We are still quite far apart in the bonding process. However, that said, I am sure most of you will see from her picture why I fell for her. Cheyenne continues to enjoy life, but on her terms which is fine by me. Although a little advise to get those final barriers down would be good.
JulieandBarney
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Animal Communicator

Post by JulieandBarney »

Hi Mick,

No problem at all...I think Sarah will know a little more, but if you go ahead, please let us know how you get on...Cheyenne is a beauty...I can see why you have been so patient with her...x
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Absolutely, Mick. I can recommend a wonderful person. Becs Stephens of Pets Perspective. Shelly and Dora spoke so highly of her and got us together with her. Kate, who use to be in the old CC then also used her through our recommendation and was blown away by her ability to connect with her girl. She would be amazing with Cheyenne I'm sure. She charges £1 a minute and you send her a picture first so she can connect with your little girl and find out what she would like to share. You can prepare some questions yourself to then put to Cheyenne. It is a wonderful experience and you will need tissues aplenty. Through Becs my gang were able to help me underdogs what I was getting right and what I needed to chill out over. I think you would hear amazing things from your girl and you would both move forward. If you use the button to email me, Mick, I can send you Becs' contact details or I can email you later. Do tell her that Shelly and I have recommended her. She is straight forward, sensitive and honest. If you are on Facebook she has a page under Pets Perspective. She is on holiday till 13th September but she fits folk in very quickly. I can send you some of my notes from my sessions with her to give you an idea of what you can learn.
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Ps it's done over the phone so no need to travel.
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Shelly and Dora »

Hi Mick.

I've been liaising with Becs for about 2 and a bit years now. I have also met her face to face several times as she is only 25 miles away from where we live.

I can't explain the reaction of Dora when Becs is connecting with her. Dora appears completely in tune with what's going on, the questions I'm asking and what she wants to tell me. Like I say, I can't put it into words!

I appreciate its an unknown quantity and to many will seem a little 'out there' but I would definitely recommend it if you have an open mind. As Sarah says she now liaises with Becs as and when needed and Kate (previous CC'r) is a big advocate too.

If I was in your situation and had an open mind I would definitely give it a go.
rayvenspel
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by rayvenspel »

I can completely vouch for Becs too. I arranged a telephone consultation after seeing this topic and the experience of connecting with my girl CC just blew me away. I had been experiencing problems with integrating a new kitten into the household but after hearing how CC actually felt about the situation and following Becs advice the difference has been amazing. Wholeheartedly recommend Becs to anyone worried about behaviour issues or wanting to form a closer bond to their cat.
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

I am so pleased! That was a really special and important situation for Becs to help with. I'm glad that CC and your new little one are happier now. Pepsi has had two sessions of Reiki with Becs since I posted about this last and she has really opened up as a result.
rayvenspel
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by rayvenspel »

That's wonderful SarahT1, I'd love to try the Reiki at some point. I understand why some people would be hesitant about animal communication- to a logical thinking person it does seem incredulous at first glance! Once you dig deeper though it does in fact make perfect sense and the insight we can gain is magical. :)
notjustacat
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by notjustacat »

Well done ravenspel on taking that approach. To quote from Hamlet

There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

With thanks to Shelly,Dora and Sarah for pointing me in Becs direction. I now have a much better understanding of what is required of me to bond with Cheyenne. Becs gets my vote.