Enterobacter cloacae and Moraxella

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
cuteball07
New Cat Chatter

Enterobacter cloacae and Moraxella

Post by cuteball07 »

Hi cat lovers, I have very serious problem with a cat that I am having problems from October. So now we are fighting with 2 bacteria, Enterobacter cloacae and Moraxella, yesterday we made an x-ray again and we give blood for testing. Her lungs are full with discharge, when I give her NaCl in her nose she has a puss there. This is repeating all the time. She is recovering with the doxycycline 10% VIBRAVET PASTE. I give her antibiotic and the pus from her nose is stopping the lungs are cleaned after that when I stop it for 7 days let’s say all is happening again. I give her good wet and dry food, nutria plus gel and L-lysine. She have only 1 shot RCP because after that she wasn’t in good health. But I am sure it is not a reaction from the vaccine. This happened 20 days after the first shot . I went to 2 vets the first one claims that is FIP because she has a positive test. The second vet claims that the combination of these 2 bacteria is more than enough for this condition. He says I must give 3 months the doxycycline and also drops for the nose. Even she has a period of recovery she still has limpid discharge that I see when I am making her a cleaning procedure with NaCl o.9% she is breathing with open mouth because the nose is full of course. We made FIV/FELP test they are negative, we made a FIP test it is positive but the experienced breeders know that this doesn’t meen that is Fip it may be a anti corps for corona virus. We made a fungi tests..it is negative. Please advise me..specially for these 2 bacteria.