Aggressive cats program

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Willowgill
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Aggressive cats program

Post by Willowgill »

I've just had a very interesting conversation with the researcher for a new TV program to be produced who was asking for owners of cats with aggressive behaviour problems - the request is on here in a locked thread. As the owner of 'Daphne the demented' I thought she might be a great candidate with her very strange Jackyl and Hyde nature and after a long chat she felt they might indeed take it a bit further to see if she could take part. Channel 5 are planning to do a series next year on cats and all the aspects of their lives and association with their owners - this program will be part of that study. Daphne is such a complex character - with no knowledge of her early life we've no way of knowing why she behaves so aggressively at times but is obviously totally devoted to me, why we can stroke her while she's eating but not at any other time and why she will tolerate little Alfie at meal times but chases him mercilessly so that he's afraid to come in unless he knows she's in bed! If anyone else has a problem furbaby with psychotic tendencies Sian is still looking for those who could possibly take part. Even if we don't qualify in the end I'm still looking forward to the series coming out next year - our cats are such extraordinary creatures that anything that delves into their make up is fascinating - that's why we love them so much :-) We picked Max's ashes up today - such a beautiful tiny wooden box with his name on it. We decided to put him in the conservatory which is where he spent a lot of time basking in the sun. Harry still sits on my bedside locker where he would sit on a morning waiting for me to get up. Almost 4 years on and still miss his gentle paws in my hand.
AhmedUK
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Aggressive cats program

Post by AhmedUK »

Daphne sounds like quite a character - hopefully they'll feature her!

That's nice you managed to get Max's ashes, even though you won't need it to remind you of him, it's still always nice to have a focal point which we could use when we think of our pets.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Aggressive cats program

Post by Crewella »

That does sound interesting.

The conservatory sounds just the right spot for Max, RIP, I'm glad you have him home. xx