Food question

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
KittyCatKate
Frequent Cat Chatter

Food question

Post by KittyCatKate »

So my older cat has a habit of being super picky. My kitten will eat anything and I have him on Wellness. Problem is, the older cat snubs it! He refuses to eat anything other than junk foods like Whiskas.

I don't like using dry, but I have yet to find a better option for him. He will eat certain dry foods but only eats canned rubbish. Everything I try he don't like. Any wet food recommendations for a 10 year old picky cat?
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Food question

Post by bobbys girl »

KittyCatKate wrote:So my older cat has a habit of being super picky.
I think they are all like that! Mine go through phases where they refuse to eat something that yesterday they were fight ing over. :roll:

You say your cat is 10 and lives on 'junk food'? If he is an otherwise healthy cat, I would not worry too much. He sounds fine as he is.

Mine get mainly Felix and/or Coshida pouches with the occasional tin of Applaws (fish only - they hate the chicken!) As for dry food - that depends on what is on offer! They all seem to like James Wellbeloved Fish. Iams and Purina go down well.

Tommy loves his meat. So I give him cooked chicken and if we go out for Sunday lunch usually a piece of beef finds it's way back. His little face is a picture.