Big bum!

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Mollysmummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Big bum!

Post by Mollysmummy »

This might sound like a strange one, but we have 2 cats Kevin who is 18 months old who we've had since 9 weeks old. Then we have Molly who is a rescue, we were told that she's 3 in May but when she last saw the vet for a booster jab he said she might be 4 or 5. They're both shorthair black moggies.

I have a bit of a strange question.....do cats anus sizes vary much? Kevin has a very small anus considering his size, it's not noticeable at all really even with his tail up. However, Molly's is a LOT bigger! She has a larger area of pink skin around it, and the actual anus itself is much bigger and more noticeable. I thought maybe Kevin's was smaller because of his age but it doesn't seem to have got any bigger.

I wonder if it could be a sign that Molly has had kittens before and everything has been stretched down there? I'm just interested generally as its really quite a big size difference especially as Kevin is now bigger than Molly everywhere else!
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Big bum!

Post by Crewella »

To be honest, I can't say I've ever looked!I will now!